Welcome back to school, Madison families! Here is the start of some important info that many of you have been waiting for. Because things keep changing daily, we have been reluctant to send out info too soon, so that’s why you haven’t gotten this sooner. Be ready for more emails & texts (sorry), as we continue to fine tune it all. Here we go:
- School start & supplies list: Classes start on Monday, Sept. 14. We are encouraging parents to buy school supplies now while they are on sale. SUPPLIES LIST 20-21
- Links: Please bookmark these important informational links: Madison website, Madison Facebook page, and Madison parent calendar.
- Daily schedule: Here is what your student’s typical daily schedule will look like: SAMPLE MIDDLE SCHOOL SCHEDULE
- Student class schedules: Student schedules are not entered yet, and ParentVue/StudentVue will not be open for you until the schedules are ready. We will notify you via text, as soon as they are ready to access!
- Technology: If you have not already picked up your student’s iPad, please come and get it. Just call to let us know when you are coming and we will have it ready to bring out to you. All students will need to use a 4J issued iPad this year; they cannot use their personal tablets/computers.
- School lunch: All students will have free lunch if they want it! This is the last week of “summer” meals, and next week there will be no meal service. Starting Monday, Sept. 14, lunches will be available every school day from 10:45-2:00, here at Madison! Let us know if you are unable to access lunches for some reason.
- Parent Zoom meeting: We are offering a parent Q & A meeting, via Zoom, on Tues., Sept. 8, 4:30-5:30pm and Weds., Sept. 9, 9:00-10:00am. Here is the link: https://zoom.us/j/95501214062?pwd=Yzh4a1R1eGxtWVJoY25NNjBZaGp1Zz09
Stay safe…over n’ out!